Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of Thanks 2011 - Day 12 (the day after)

This is a day late because, well, my birthday party was last night and I spent all day getting ready. From cutting up fruit to serve later to a mani/pedi to a delightful haircut to the actual party, I had a wonderful (but busy) day. I love that my brother and my in-laws were able to come (bummed that my nephew was sad he wasn't invited) along with friends from so many different aspects of my life, past and present. I love my birthday parties because it is the one time during the year when I get to see all of my friends at the same time.

That said, what a blessing to have so many friends and family who love me and care about me so much that they would take time out of their busy schedules (and in some cases, travel an hour or more) to celebrate with me! I am so thankful that God has given me these people. What a great life to live!

I am also thankful for people who are supportive of my creative efforts and encourage me when I need it. It is truly an amazing thing to see. I love you guys!

I'll be posting again later in the day. It just wouldn't be 30 days of thanks without a post for the 12th - my birthday (which is really Monday) always gets in the way of these posts. So. . . I'm thankful that you, reader, are a forgiving person :)

Love,

Mrs. V

No comments:

Post a Comment