Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanks 2011 - Day 3

Oh, the things that I could say today! It has definitely been a long one. A really, really long one. But I am still here and I think it may be an early night for me. Once I finally eat my delicious tacos, that is.

Today, I am thankful that I have a job. Sometimes it frustrates me and sometimes the days are incredibly stressful but I have a job to go to and coworkers that are supportive and  understanding. That is not the case everywhere. I've experienced various work environments and know how bad things can get. Even on the days when I'd like to pull my hair out, I know I can look outside of my classroom and find someone who will make me smile.

It may be small, but it's incredibly important and I am so very thankful for the work that I am able to do, the people I work with, and the goals I work for.

Mrs. V

No comments:

Post a Comment