Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanks 2011 - Day 16

I am so thankful for fun friends and their laughter! Tonight, between school and report card pick up night, Mr. V and I went out to dinner with our friend, Mrs. K. It was a riot to laugh with Mrs. K again - it has been a while!

I'm also thankful for an opportunity to go to bed early tonight. I am contemplating skipping my favorite show in favor of an early bedtime. Since I may have to do this, please, no spoilers on FB about Revenge! I will be watching it Thursday when I get home and again over the weekend to make sure I didn't miss anything. That's right. I have found my inner Mrs. B and I now rewatch a show. She used to do this in college with Smallville. I finally understand. Of course, she loves Revenge now, too. Another thing to be thankful for - something to share with a friend!

Mrs. V

No comments:

Post a Comment