Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanks 2011 - Day 19

I am so thankful to my friend, Mrs. B, for introducing me to Settlers of Catan so many years ago when I was visiting her in California. Because of that introduction, I could confidently play with my husband and his high school friends, with mutual friends we have through work, and with new friends from church.

Though I didn't win tonight, I did have a great time playing with Mr. and Mrs. K. They are a couple of fun people! And to top off a wonderful evening of Catan, Mrs. K gave me the option of having hot chocolate with little gingerbread marshmallow men. Yum! I have to admit, though, that I felt a little cannibalistic eating those men after drowning them in my beverage. Oh, well!

Great game + great friends = great night

And it was all made possible by Mrs. B and her Cali gal pals making the introduction. Just awesome. Thank you!

Mrs. V

No comments:

Post a Comment