Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 12

Today, I am thankful that I have a job.

I've been waaaay stressed out lately and a lot of it comes from work. Now, I love my job, but since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, I give myself a REALLY hard time when I can't do everything and can't do everything well. So having a lot of stuff on my plate has been incredibly overwhelming and has given me a bit of a tummy ache (to say the least).

But I'm thankful that I have job, especially in this economy. So many people are searching and trying to figure out how to make things work, and I have a job that I love. Even when grading papers, creating tests, and making copies of work-kids-lost-but-need-to-turn-in-so-they-don't-fail starts to bog me down. That's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment