Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 4

Bet you thought I was going to slack off tonight, didn't you? Don't try to pretend, Mrs. S! You've been tracking me, I know! ;)

Today, I am thankful for Mrs. K, who is just as behind on her thank you notes as I am! Tonight, we got together at a coffee shop and sipped and wrote, laughed, and compared notes on marriage. We find our husbands hilarious.

After we'd written as many as we could write (7 for me, 3 for her. . . we're not fantastic at this, clearly), we left to go just up the road to Mrs. K's apartment for dinner and a movie. Her husband, Mr. K, was off at welding class, a gift given to him by his lovely wife upon the occassion of his birthday.

Mr. V enjoyed an afternoon of CiCi's with a friend followed by an evening to himself - he had been craving it lately and I was happy to oblige him with some QT with his PS3.

All in all, I think everything worked out for everyone.  And on the super plus side, I don't feel as guilty about being behind anymore. Turns out, I'm pretty normal! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment