Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 29

Today, I am thankful for my girlfriends!

To wind down the Thanksgiving holiday, I have spent the last two evenings hanging out with the girls. Granted, last night, hanging out with one of my gal pals also meant hanging out with her boyfriend and Mr. V at a hockey game, but it was still a lot of fun.

Tonight, I was over at Mrs. K's place, chilling with my old small group girls. It was so fun to share our stories over dinner and catch up. It's been a while since we've all been together.

I had been in a bit of a funk this afternoon before, but it can be really restorative hanging out with people with whom you share a history of sorts. Mr. V said I came back in a good mood, and I'd have to say he's right!

I'm so thankful for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment