Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 7

Ladies and gentlemen,

Tonight, before it's too late and is actually tomorrow, I want to tell you that I am thankful for double dates. Today was a wonderful and relaxing day for me and Mr. V and at the end of it, we headed out to Babe's with our friends, the T's. Well, when we got there, the line was OUT THE DOOR! I mean, it's fried chicken, people. Not face time with the Pope. Regardless, we met up with our friends and regrouped.

We went out to Love & War in Texas (excellent fried pickles, not so great fajitas - too smokey) and had a blast talking about life over dinner. Then we raced off to play Bingo. I tell you, I have never played such a stressful game before! We had agreed to split the winnings but none of us won so there was nothing to share but the misery and the frustration about the woman behind us winning twice in one set.

Doesn't matter. We still had a blast. Gotta love good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment