Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 30 - The Season Finale

We're going to wait a while to see if we have another season of "I'm Thankful" here at My Life As Mrs. V, but for now, this is goodbye.

Today, I am thankful for the wonderful people on my hall who will loan me their key or come on down to unlock my door when I forget my own keys, who bake goodies to help us get through the day, who have the best interest of their students at heart, and who appreciate a good grammar joke.

I have some of the best coworkers a gal could ask for. Having come from a school that sent a pack of brand new teachers to the portables to struggle it out away from the experienced teachers who might help us, I can really and truly appreciate the camaraderie that we experience at my school. There are so many friendly faces and there are a lot of people who will go to great lengths to help each other out.

It almost makes the early AM start time worth it. Almost ;)

Well, that's all for now. I'm honestly not sure what's going to happen to me and the ol' blog now that my 30 days are up, but I have a feeling that there is a lot of life as a wife left to explore (Christmas is coming, after all) and I intend to share it with you, if you'll let me!

I hope you've enjoyed this series and that it has, in some way, blessed your day.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I am so thankful for your thoughts and how precious your family and friends are to you. Mom would be proud of you just as we are.

    ReplyDelete