Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Thankful - Day 21

Today, I'm thankful for thoughtful in-laws!

We celebrated my birthday with Mr. V's family today and it was great!

They baked cookies, had my favorite pizza, a giant birthday cookie, and ice cream sundae stuff! I truly have a stomachache now from eating everything (well, almost everything. We found it necessary to skip the sundaes) but it was wonderful!

We played some Phase 10, tickled the nephew, saw some college football, talked with the sis-in-law, and opened the big present. . . a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer!!! I'm so beyond excited - it's just in time for my Thanksgiving/Christmas baking, and I have a ton scheduled for this holiday season so I'm super pumped! This will make my pumpkin bread so much easier AND my deep dish pizza dough will practically make itself now.

All-in-all, it was a very lovely evening and I'm so thankful that they were so thoughtful as to want to celebrate my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment